I have many wishes in life. When I say many I mean it. Many wishes. The most important of them is to be a wonderful child. This is a very difficult wish to fulfill but as they say nothing is impossible. But there is particularly one day I want to be in my best behavior.
That day is my parents anniversary day. The day my parents got to know each other. The day they first lived together. The day that they got to see all the relatives. All of them except me. Yesterday was my parents fifteenth wedding anniversary. This year i thought of bring the celebrations one step higher. I thought of arranging a party and inviting all the relatives. The same way all the relatives gathered for their marriage. I knew this was a very difficult task to do. But i was the eldest of my siblings so it was my responsibilty in doing so.
I panned of buying a cake with the money i had saved. I had to take some of my brother's savings to buy dinner. I found that my brother and i have more than enough to buy all the food items. I placed the orders for the cake and dinner a week before. As i only live in a five room flat I had to only invite my close relatives. But i was still contented that there were visitors. After all having afew is better than having none. I bought the gifts with the remaining money.
The next week I had my aunt bringing my parents out until late afternoon because I had to get everything ready and suprise my parents. When my parents returned they were astonished with what I have done. They did not noe that i was capable of organising a party. I was happy that i made their day.

